Proposer : Mr.X Age: 31 Years
Nominee : Mr. Y. Pranav Age: 2 Years.
Appointee : Mr. Z. Age: 36 Years.
Policy Amount: Rs.2,00,000/-
Policy Term: 18 yrs.
Payment Mode Premium
Yearly Rs.12,197 /-
Half Yearly Rs.6,194 /-
Quarterly Rs.3,145 /-
An excellent adult as well as children plan that can provide benefit for the whole family.
- 25% of the Policy Amount is given every year during the last 4 years of the maturity to the policyholder, if he is surviving.
- Policy loan and Housing loan can be taken during the premium paying term.
- The nominee can be your child and the appointee can be your spouse.
- In case of risk during the policy paying term the sum assured is given to the appointee and all the future premiums are waived off (no need to pay future premiums).
- The Premium Waiver Benefit is coming as a default in this policy.
- 25% of the Policy Amount is given every year during the last 4 years of the maturity to the nominee.
What is paid for 18 year?
Yearly Rs. 2,19,546/-
Half Yearly Rs. 2,22,984/-
Quarterly Rs. 2,26,440/-
What’s your benefit:
SA – 2,00,000 +Bonus – 1,51,200 ( estimated @ Rs.42 per 1000 SA for 26 years.) = Rs.3,51,200.
T.B – Tax Benefits: The Net Taxable Annual income can be reduced to a great extent by subtracting the annual premium paid from the net taxable income.
In addition to this the policy holder will also be provided Double Accident Benefit.
- Making more out of Jeevan Chhaya
- Jeevan Kishore - Example Presentation with Explanation
- Jeevan Tarang Features and Benefits With Example
- Jeevan Saral Presentation with Example
- Amulya Jeevan Features and Benefits with Example
- Endowment Policy explained in detail with example
- Komal Jeevan - Example Presentation 1
- LIC Jeevan Anand explanation with example presentation